STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
Objectives of the Course
- To know the leadership skills and its importance for the everyday business situations.
- To learn the concepts and techniques for the selection of best suitable strategy for an organisation.
- To know the skills like team work, leadership and professional competencies to gain competitive advantage.
Outcome of the Course
- To identify the practical and integrative model of strategic management process that defines basic activities in strategic leadership and management
- To describe and sketch the strategic management process to analyze and improve organizational performance.
DR.SUJITHA ANNIE KURIAN
MARIAN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,KUTTIKKANAM
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to the Course Strategic Leadership and Management
MODULE - 1