People are depending on the online for various reasons like entertainment and socializing. But the internet can also offer proper education through the various educational platform. The need for education and knowledge has increased the demand for qualifying some courses to ensure the best future. The internet nowadays offers the opportunity to opt and complete many online courses as per each one’s demand. Likewise, the demand for opting online courses is increased for the past 5 months. So we can convert the demand into a business idea that we can earn some amount of money by providing educational opportunities and online courses through the internet.
People will choose a course according to their interest and the trainers must need not to become an expert but can share the knowledge is the foremost things matters a lot. There is much wide range of topics that you can offer through online including art, personal development, communication, spoken English and technology. And also many people earn money by teaching musical instruments like guitar, organ and also teaching how to use some software. Offering a course online is one of the best ways to earn money online.
Before going to start an online course you have to research and prepare well. There are various key factors and discuss the pros and cons of the idea before creating your own online course.
Advantages of creating an online course
- It is an easy way to start an online venture
- Can offer courses as per the demand of the mass
- Can confidently share the knowledge that you possess.
- No time constraint
- Less technology skill is enough to manage
- A little amount of investment can ensure great income
Disadvantages of creating an online course
- Time-consuming activity
- Content and quality is important
- The website and network connectivity is important
- Understand the demand of the public and decide the course
- The price of the courses can be a bit challenging
- Getting the right response and feedback is sometimes critical
These are the major pros and cons that a person has to watch before starting an online course in order to ensure success.
The major steps to consider before creating an online course
- Choose a course topic through proper research
- Understand the demand of the market
- Outline the course focusing on the relevance of the subject
- Determine the best methods to deliver the lessons
- Create the syllabus and schedule quiz and exams in between the chapters
- Research the ways to market and sell the courses
- Upload the course in online
- Market the course through friends and families
- Keep updating the messages about the course
- Repeat the process for a better return
During the COVID pandemic period, all people depended on the internet for educational and job purposes. They devote most of their time in a day online and they get the real power of the internet that would make a great impact in both educational and job sector. Many online platforms earned money during this time. Hence the demand for online courses also increased drastically.
How to make money by selling courses online
Online education is changing the market day by day and thus the demand also changes. One who will conduct proper research and provide courses by understanding the demand of the mass receivers can effectively earn money through online education. Let’s see how you can earn money by creating courses online
Charge low and give one course free
Try to start the online course by offering a low fee at first for some demanded courses and try to capture the market segment. Once you get into the trust level of the customers, then you can increase the fee structure of the courses as per the demand of the customers in the market.
Offer the course for free and charge for the certificate
The other way to get the attention of the public is by giving courses on free and charge some amount for the final certificate. Providing total course for free will adversely affect the value of the course and its certificate. While charging a fee for issuing the certificate may improve the demand for the course.
Charge some amount for subscription
Some online platforms demand subscription at first and then provide the courses as per the interest. The instructor can charge some amount for subscription to get some monetary benefits out of the effort.
Pre-sell the full course
If you are providing the course for some fee then try to get the full payment initially before the actual opening of the course. Because there will be a great chance for the student to drop the course in between the tenure and then the pre-sell method will be very effective to reduce the risk.
Set some premium functions
Try to create some premium offers which will give to the students as per the demand and charge some amount for that special offers. This is also a great method to earn some money from the online education platform.
Offer multiple courses as an offer package
Provide one or two courses as a combination with an offer price may attract the customers who is very much interested in doing both the courses. This will increase the subscription list and thus many courses can sale in this way.
The demand for online education is increasing day by day and do not hesitate to share the information and knowledge that you have. Try to share the knowledge and earn some money through your hard work is a great benefit to maintain a good life also.
Marian Course Arena
The online courses provided by Marian International Institute of Management through a platform called Marian Course Arena is a great opportunity for the students to get knowledge about various subjects beyond their curriculum. The set up thus ensure the guidance for teaching many subjects which will be more beneficial for the students in their future.
The different courses provided through the Arena are:
- Online Spoken English course in Malayalam
- Digital marketing course in Malayalam
- Social Media Marketing Course in Malayalam with Internship
- Moodle LMS creation
- Android Application Development course in Malayalam
- Mathematics and statistics courses
- GST in Tally course in Malayalam
- GST in business Management in Malayalam
- Learn how to develop an obstacle detector using Arduino Uno
- Digital Marketing course – Advanced Certification Program in Malayalam (with Internship)
- Add-on Certification Course on Social Media Marketing (with Internship)
- Linux (RHEL8) System Administration I
- Linux (RHEL8) System Administration II
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning – Add-on Certification Course (with Internship)
- Linux (RHEL8) Automation with Ansible
- Linux Fundamentals with Cloud & Container Platform – Add-on Certification Course
- Placement Readiness Enhancement Program etc.
These are the major courses provided by the institute with the support and guidance of quality faculties. The syllabus and chapters for each subject are well established to enhance the actual knowledge level of each student who has to opt for a specific subject. The institute thus effectively devote the time and effort to improve the technical and subject-based knowledge among the students.
How can I create a course online for free?
Marian Course Arena offers an opportunity for the instructors to publish their courses on our platform for free. The instructors will get 70% commission on every sale that happens our your course. Marian Course Arena will help you to market your courses online. Become an instructor at Marian Course Arena and create an online course for free.